Grad Advice

Go Back   Grad Advice > Law School Forums > LSAT® Prep Forum

Old

Default How long after the test will I receive my results?

Virtual LSAT Proctor DVD
How long after the test will I receive my results?
Sponsored Links

Enroll in the free Gradvocates Personal Statement Email Course

The Gradvocates Editing team will teach you everything from how to come up with the perfect topic to how to make your personal statement stand out from the crowd.

You will receive one email each week, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Old

Default How long after the test will I receive my results?

LSAT takers who have LSAC online accounts will routinely get their LSAT scores by e-mail around three weeks after taking the test. This is the quickest way to get your LSAT score, and there is no extra charge.
Test takers can get test scores via TelScore, for a fee of $10 (credit card only), roughly three weeks after taking the test. TelScore: 215.968.1200; obtainable at all times except 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM (ET) Sundays.
LSAC will send score reports through mail roughly four weeks after every test. Test takers who have LSAC online accounts will pay a one-time fee of $25 to get hard-copy mailings of account information that is available online.